Disadvantages of Readymade Flour
- Commercial mills remove 30% of the wheat kernel, removing the most nutritious part of the grain to make wheat flour.
- Commercially milled flour removes all of the wheat germ oils to prevent it from going rancid and increase the flour’s shelf-life. 90% of the nutritional value of the wheat berry is contained in the wheat germ.
Benefits of Home Atta Chakki
- Retains All nutrients of grains like Carbohydrates, Proteins,Vitamins, Fibers etc
- A wonderful taste that is lost to commercially made whole-grain flour.
- Whole grains are important for numerous reasons
Strokes, heart attacks, clogged arteries and cardiovascular problems can be prevented when whole grains are eaten regularly.
- Grinds Everythings right From Wheat, Besan, Rice, Bajari, Maize, Jowar, Coffee, Rava, Udad, Dhaniya, Haldi, Daliya, Mehandi to Moong, Kali Mirch, Salt, Aavla, etc.
- No wastage of flour
- No mixing of flour
Which is the Best Atta Chakki in India
|Natraj Florence Automatic||Haystar Domestic Flourmill||Amul Round Chakki|
|Grinding Capacity (kg/hr)||7 TO 10 Kg/Hr.||7 TO 10 Kg/Hr.||6 TO 12 Kg/Hr.|
|Hopper Capacity||4.5 Kg||4.5 Kg||??|
|Motor Power (hp)||1 H.P.||1 H.P.||1 H.P.|
|Power Consumption (W)||0.75 unit per hr||0.75 unit per hr||0.75 unit per hr|
|grinding wheels||aluminum||cast iron||cast iron|
|Vacuum Cleaning Device||Inbuilt||No||No|
|Safety feature||turns off automatically on opening door||turns off automatically on opening door||NA|
|isafe Feature||??||Machine turns off automatic once the grain is finished in hopper||??|
|??||Automatic feeding device adjusts speed according to the grain||??|
|Material||All Food Grade
ABS & SS
|Dimension||33 x 47 x 87 cm||30.5 x 41 x 71 cm||58 X 20 X 30 cm|
|Weight||44 kg||45 kg||35 kg|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Our recommendation||Buy Natraj Well Known Brand||Good features than Natraj, however I don’t know any of my friends using this brand||Bad user reviews !
|Check for Price on Amazon||Natraj Florence Automatic||Haystar Domestic Flourmill||Amul Round Chakki|
How long it takes to grind 10 kg?
- Almost 1 hour including loading unloading.
How much electricity bill we have to pay for 10 kg ?
- 1h 0.75 unit (Almost 5.5 Rs which results 0.55 Paise per kg)
- Also most important is that you save petrol to goto flour mill !
If you take petrol price into account you grind flour for FREE !
How expensive is it to maintain, repair or replace some part if there is some problem?
- Not known as no repair in last 3.5 yrs
How many years it works without any trouble ?
- No repair in last 3.5 yrs [Based on feedback from two of my friends using this atta chakki]