Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has declared ‘Lucky draw scheme’ to win a cash prize of up to Rs. 10,000 to its users on linking Aadhaar card number with his/her IRCTC account
|IRCTC Lucky Draw scheme START date||January 2018|
|IRCTC Lucky Draw scheme END date||June 2018|
Book tickets on irctc.co.in through BHIM/UPI and get a chance to travel for free
Monthly lucky draw scheme for AADHAAR authenticated users and passengers
Lucky Draw Win 10,000 Rs OFFER Details from IRCTC:
- You are eligible for the ‘Lucky draw scheme’ if your journey commences in the calendar month of that scheme.
- In the second week of the following month, five lucky users are selected through computerized random lucky draw process and are awarded with a cash prize up to Rs.10,000.
- Lucky winners will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 each along with refund of full train fare
[after the complete verification process to be done by IRCTC]
- Gist of IRCTC circular is as follows:
- You have to register and complete Aadhaar KYC (Know Your Customer) process
- booked at least one PNR in that calendar month in which you are going to participate in Lucky Draw scheme of IRCTC
- Cancelled and TDR (Ticket Deposit Receipt) filed PNRs for non-travellers are not eligible for the ‘Lucky Draw scheme’.
- In case more than one PNR of same user gets selected then only one PNR of the user will be considered for the ‘Lucky Draw’ in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme
- Names of ‘Lucky Draw’ winners are displayed on IRCTC website in the first week of the following month after verification of user details like mobile no, email, user id etc. of winners.
- IRCTC reserves the right to disqualify any IRCTC user(s) from the benefits of this offer without assigning any reason to it.
- IRCTC also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Terms and conditions of the ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for Aadhaar authenticated users and passengers can be modified by IRCTC in future with due notice.
- Employees of IRCTC are not eligible for ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for Aadhaar authenticated users and passengers.
You can download the complete OFFICIAL Lucky Draw Scheme PDF Document from IRCTC Official website from this download link
How to connect aadhar card to IRCTC account?
- Login to your IRCTC account
- From My Profile tab, select Aadhar KYC option
- Enter Aadhar details and press get OTP
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number, enter that OTP and your account will be connected to IRCTC account
- Now book any railway ticket to get chance to win 10,000 Rs award and FREE ticket.