I uploaded “sonu tuza mazyavar bharosa nahi kay” song due to demand from my Blog readers, same day it got around 20K hits.
Due to this good start I decided to upload more Trek & Picnic songs which are enlisted on my blog.
You can see that there are many more songs like this which can be enjoyed with your group during Picnic and treks.
Well coming back to the story of first song that was uploaded …
Second day morning I saw that someone else has downloaded my YouTube video and uploaded on her own channel without even courtesy to ask my permission and that song had almost 10K hits !! So I was very much upset and began searching on internet on what action can be taken to block that person from displaying my ownership video on YouTube.
What to do when someone uploads my video as his/her on YouTube ?
- Immediately after you notice that there is copy of video being uploaded by someone, you can goto YouTube and raise a Copyright Infringement Notification
Click here to goto “Copyright infringement notification form“
- Form is pretty simple, where you need to fill in information on your video, copied video and complete details of your identity.
- After submission of form, you will get confirmation from YouTube via email as “Copyright Infringement Notification Confirmation” they will send this as confirmation where all the information you entered including “URL of allegedly infringing video to be removed” will be there.
- I filed the complaint on 17 July 7.20 PM and got confirmation email within next 5-10 minutes, now it was time to wait till the verification is done by YouTube team and action taken
- on 19 July 12.26 AM I got email from YouTube team with subject “New YouTube Coer apyright Complaint Submission” and they confirmed in the email that “The content has been removed.”
- Now here my job ended, while I clicked the copied video link on YouTube it was showing my name and information that as per my request the video has been deleted by YouTube 🙂
What happens to the person who copied my content ?
- After YouTube took action on my complaint, the other person got a “Copyright Strike” and if he/she gets three such notices within 3 months the account will be permanently removed by YouTube
- so on 19 July 9.38 AM I got an email from Dipali D Gavade expressing sorry and take back my Copyright strike against her account.
- After investigation I found that this account is fake account which is run by a person named Sachin Gorad!!
- So be aware of such fraudulent persons and protect your valuable content.
Such copy issues I have faced even in past where content on TrekBook.in is directly copied with all photos and I have requested Google to remove the content (and they have done it 🙂 ) only thing is to be aware of such situations.
See the original song on my channel published
See the capture I took when I found that someone has copied my content…. see by that time 26K hits were already stolen !!