CIDCO Lottery 2020 Application Form – Online lottery will be carried out in the last week of December 2018, for 1,800 to 2,000 houses left in this scheme and other schemes.
Update 01 Feb 2019:
- 31 January 2019 at 11:59 pm – Last date for Online Application ends
- 1 February 2019 till 11.59 pm – Online Payment and NEFT / RTGS last date
- 1 February 2019 till 19.00 pm. – NEFT / RTGS Challan Generation Last date
- 6 February 2019 at 6.00 pm – Publication of draft list of accepted applications
- 11 February 2019 at 1.00 pm – Publication of final list of accepted applications
- 14 February 2019 at 11 am – The online draw for the flats declared [ Draw location is 7th floor auditorium at CIDCO Bhavan. ]
See Winner and Rejected list by clicking on below link
Update 28 Nov 2018:
CIDCO has extended the deadline for submission of documents for successful applicants.
Earlier deadline was 22 November 2018.
NEW Extended deadline 14 December 2018.
Update 9 Nov 2018 :
A total of 2,000 houses in the economically low income and weaker sections will be allotted in the December 2018 lottery. CIDCO housing scheme is being declared in 11 locations in 5 nodes of Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Ghansoli and Dronagiri in Navi Mumbai.
The possession of these houses are planned to be given in three phases, starting from October 2020, December 2020 and March 2021 respectively.
Main purpose of CIDCO is to provide affordable houses for poor people. The CIDCO Lottery is only for the Maharashtra residents, and CIDCO built flats will be available at lower prices for the needy people. Mainly this is done by a Lottery Draw Scheme. This year CIDCO intends to distribute the 8,000 houses. We will wait for official details to declare by Maharashtra government, however based on last year information we have the following information available for the CIDCO Lottery 2018.
CIDCO = City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited.
WINNER list Click here
Update CIDCO lottery 2018 navi mumbai application form download online 15 Aug 2018
CIDCO announced a lottery for 14,838 apartments at affordable prices in the Navi Mumbai area.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Dates
- 13 August 2018 – Registration starts at 02:00 pm
- 15 August 2018 – Online Application starts at 02:00 pm.
- 15 August 2018 – Online Payment and NEFT / RTGS start at 02.00 pm.
- 15 September 2018 – Last date for Registration ends at 23:59 pm.
- 16 September 2018 – Last date for Online Application ends at 23:59 pm.
- 17 September 2018 – Online Payment and NEFT / RTGS last date from 17 September 2018 till 23.59 pm.
- 17 September 2018 – NEFT / RTGS Challan Generation Last date 17 September 2018 till 23.59 PM.
25 September 2018 – Publication of draft list of accepted applications at 6.00 pm.
Check WINNER list Click here
- 28 September – Publication of final list of accepted applications at 18.00 pm
Lottery Draw at 11.00 am on 02 October 2018.
Helpline Number for CIDCO LOTTERY 2018 : 1800222756 available between 08 am to 08 pm.
Apply Online for CIDCO Lottery 2018
3 Simple steps to apply for CIDCO lottery
Step 1 – Visit Official CIDCO website
Goto any one of these government official websites to fill in the CIDCO lottery 2018 application form online
Step 2 – Registration
- Click on “Register for Lottery” link in the main menu.
- Create username and fill in basic information like name, phone number, username and other required information and click on “Submit” button
Note 1 : Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy), Mobile Number (Exclude ‘0’ or +91)
Note 2 : It is important to fill mobile number and e-mail address as they will be used in further communications
- On the next screen confirm all the details, enter the captcha answer and click “Confirm”.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number, enter the OTP on the next screen which will be displayed as below, and click “Ok”.
- In the final step, you will be provided a complete application form, fill all the required details in the form.
Step 4 – Payment – Online payment
After completing the payment process, you will get the acknowledgement / registration / application number.
Please print the acknowledgement which will be required for all future correspondence with authorities.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Online Registration Help – Download PDF files
The detailed help files for online registration of CIDCO housing lottery 2018 can be downloaded in English and Marathi language from these English | Marathi
The PDF format of advertisement can also be downloaded from this link. Download CIDCO PDF Advertisement
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Booklet and Press Advertisement download
The PDF copy of CIDCO Lottery 2018 press ad and booklet can be downloaded by visiting official website of CIDCO lottery 2018 online application at lottery.cidcoindia.com or you can use the links below.
CIDCO Flat prices and areas in square feet
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Result – Click here to see Result Of Draw Held On 2018
Allotment Status (Updated every month by CIDCO), Click here
CIDCO Lottery 2020 Navi Mumbai
Under the Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojana CIDCO has to construct around 52,000 flats by the year 2022. Selected candidates need to pay money in installments. 10% amount to be paid at the time of registration.
Flats would be distributed under different categories which are EWS (Economically Weaker Section), LIG (Lower Income Group), MIG (Middle Income Group), HIG (Higher Income Group). The prices of the houses will be dependent upon the category type and the size of the house.
Plan for Mumbai is to construct 52, 000 houses, out of which around 8,000 houses are to be distributed in this year.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Aurangabad/ Taloja / Ghansoli
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Kalamboli
CIDCO Lottery 2018
|Name of Organization||CIDCO|
|Total Number of Houses||8000|
|Location of Houses||Navi MumbaiAurangabad|
|Starting Date of Applying||-/-/2018|
|Last Date of Applying||-/-/2018|
|CIDCO Lottery result Date||-/-/2018|
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Application Form Online Date:
The application will be available online for the CIDCO Lottery 2018 where you need to fill the application form with all personal details. Mostly the payment will also be available through online mode. We are awaiting for availability of application registration or form filling online, however no official dates are announced by govrnment.
As soon as we have update available, we will pass it on to you, so please keep checking the same on our website.
|Category Name||Flats Area (sq.feet)||Total House|
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Online Registration & Application Process:
CIDCO Housing Scheme application steps :
- Goto the official government website for CIDCO Lottery cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Check for notification availability, as soon as lottery scheme is declared, you should have options for registration open.
- Select Registration option and click on Apply Online Option.
- Fill in all details & upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Select available payment options, to pay fees Online.
- As per last year experience, mostly you will have options to pay through DD (Demand Draft), NEFT and RTGS.
Documents Required :
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License / Voters card / Passport / DOB Certificate.
Flat Categories under CIDCO Lottery 2018:
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- EWS (Economic Week Section Group)
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Area wise Locations:
- Navi Mumbai
Eligibility criteria of CIDCO Lottery 2018:
- Minimum edge for applying is 18 years.
- The applicant or their family members (children / spouse) should not own any land or house in their name.
- Applicant need to submit their domicile certificate, to prove that they live in Maharashtra from last 15 years.
- Applicant need to submit their income proof.
- Applicant need to submit Adhar Card details
- Applicant providing wrong information and incorrect category can be suspended from the CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2018.