CIDCO Lottery 2018 Application Form Online Dates
CIDCO = City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited.
Main purpose of CIDCO is to provide affordable houses for poor people. The CIDCO Lottery is only for the Maharashtra residents, and CIDCO built flats will be available at lower prices for the needy people. Mainly this is done by a Lottery Draw Scheme. This year CIDCO intends to distribute the 8,000 houses. We will wait for official details to declare by Maharashtra government, however based on last year information we have the following information available for the CIDCO Lottery 2018.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Navi Mumbai
Under the Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojana CIDCO has to construct around 52,000 flats by the year 2022. Selected candidates need to pay money in installments. 10% amount to be paid at the time of registration.
Flats would be distributed under different categories which are EWS (Economically Weaker Section), LIG (Lower Income Group), MIG (Middle Income Group), HIG (Higher Income Group). The prices of the houses will be dependent upon the category type and the size of the house.
Plan for Mumbai is to construct 52, 000 houses, out of which around 8,000 houses are to be distributed in this year.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Aurangabad/ Taloja / Ghansoli
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Kalamboli
CIDCO Lottery 2018
|Name of Organization||CIDCO|
|Total Number of Houses||8000|
|Location of Houses||Navi MumbaiAurangabad|
|Starting Date of Applying||-/-/2018|
|Last Date of Applying||-/-/2018|
|CIDCO Lottery result Date||-/-/2018|
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Application Form Online Date:
The application will be available online for the CIDCO Lottery 2018 where you need to fill the application form with all personal details. Mostly the payment will also be available through online mode. We are awaiting for availability of application registration or form filling online, however no official dates are announced by govrnment.
As soon as we have update available, we will pass it on to you, so please keep checking the same on our website.
|Category Name||Flats Area (sq.feet)||Total House|
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Online Registration & Application Process:
CIDCO Housing Scheme application steps :
- Goto the official government website for CIDCO Lottery cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Check for notification availability, as soon as lottery scheme is declared, you should have options for registration open.
- Select Registration option and click on Apply Online Option.
- Fill in all details & upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Select available payment options, to pay fees Online.
- As per last year experience, mostly you will have options to pay through DD (Demand Draft), NEFT and RTGS.
Documents Required :
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License / Voters card / Passport / DOB Certificate.
Flat Categories under CIDCO Lottery 2018:
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- EWS (Economic Week Section Group)
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Area wise Locations:
- Navi Mumbai
Eligibility criteria of CIDCO Lottery 2018:
- Minimum edge for applying is 18 years.
- The applicant or their family members (children / spouse) should not own any land or house in their name.
- Applicant need to submit their domicile certificate, to prove that they live in Maharashtra from last 15 years.
- Applicant need to submit their income proof.
- Applicant need to submit Adhar Card details
- Applicant providing wrong information and incorrect category can be suspended from the CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2018.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Result
- Authority Name – CIDCO (City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited)
- Total number of Houses – 8000
- CIDCO Lottery 2018 Result Date – Awaited !
- Official website – cidco.maharashtra.gov.in