Remember Aadhar Enrolment is FREE and voluntary, however all Banks in India now asks for Aadhar card, as well as many locations it is being used for activities such as payment gateway, address proof etc. hence it is advisable to get Aadhar card for each member of your family.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides a toll-free Aadhaar helpline phone number
UIDAI helpline number Pune or Mumbai is 1947 (Toll Free)
This post will provide you information on –
- aadhaar enrolment form online registration
- aadhar card correction form online registration
- how to fill aadhaar enrolment/correction form
- aadhar card correction form send address
- download various Aadhar forms from website
- How to Link Aadhar number with PAN number?
- How to Link Aadhaar Card Number With PF Account?
- How to link Aadhar to mobile number?
- How to Link Your AADHAAR And PAN To Your LIC Policies?
Link Aadhar number with PAN number
If there is a mismatch in your Name, Gender, Date of birth on both documents, you may be not be able to link the Aadhar card and PAN card numbers
You Aadhar card can become Inactive
Reference to the UIDAI helpline and officials at an Aadhaar enrollment center,
if you haven’t used your Aadhaar card for any transaction, such as linking it to your bank account or PAN, for three consecutive years after issue then it may become inactive
How to update Aadhar Card details?
Update Aadhar card Online
- Possible only if your mobile number is already connected to your Aadhar number
- Online transactions will be OTP authenticated.
- You can update your Demographic details (Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile & Email).
- For using Online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for updation Click here for Self Service Update Portal.
- You will have to upload self attested document copies supporting the requested changes
- After submission of name change / correction / surname change request you will get Aadhaar card Update Request Number, for tracking purpose.
Update Aadhar details by post [FREE of cost]
- First download the Aadhaar Data Update / Correction Form PDF online (by Post)
- आधार नोंदणी/
दुरूस्ती प्रपत्र – नोंदणी फॉर्म – आधार मराठी भाषेत भरणे Aadhaar form in Marathi download
How to Fill Aadhar Card Enrolment Data Correction/Update Form
- Select and Check mark the field that needs to be updated (location is on the top of the form)
- Fill it out in English and the local language.
(Use the same language that was used at the time of your enrollment in Aadhaar and also appear on your Aadhaar Letter.)
- Fill out the fields needs update / correction.
- Providing mobile number is mandatory for updation/correction in any of the fields.
- Providing email ID is optional.
- Send Duly filled application form with the self-attested supporting documents to UIDAI at below address. Do not forget to Mark the envelope as “Aadhaar Update / Correction”
- Address -1
Post Box No. 10
Madhya Pradesh- 480001
Post Box No. 99
Visit a nearby Aadhaar Permanent Enrollment Center [25 Rs Fees]
- My most preferred way is to go nearest Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Center for any changes in Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile & Email & biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph).
- Remember that you will have to carry original documents for updation at the enrollment center.
- You will get Original documents back after scanning.
- Where is nearest Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Center located? Please check here
After update request, it will take around 90 days for updation of information.
How to link Aadhar to mobile number?
Linking mobile number for the first time
- To be done OFFLINE only
- First dowload Aadhaar Data Update / Correction Form PDF online
- Fill in the form and submit to nearest Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Center with self attested documents (carry your original documents with you)
- Bio-metrics will be done for verification
- After submission you will get an acknowledgement slip
- Work will be completed in 10 days time (refer UISAI website)
- Change of mobile number
- Ensure previous mobile number is in working condition so as to receive an OTP (online transaction password)
- Goto Aadhar Self-Service portal. Click here
- Enter required change details, get OTP, submit and you are done 🙂
How to Link Aadhaar Card Number With PF Account
Option 1 : Using App
- First Download the UMANG app from Google Play Store or Apple iOS.
- Open App
- Select EPFO link.
- Click on the ‘eKYC Services’ tab.
- Select ‘Aadhaar Seeding’ option to proceed. (Keep your UAN ready)
- Enter your UAN number.
- An OTP will be sent to the UAN-registered mobile.
- Add your Aadhaar details and gender information.
- Verify by using OTP.
- Done : Your Aadhaar will get linked to your UAN number.
Option 2 : Using EPFO Website
- Goto EPFO’s website-www.epfindia.gov.in
- Click on online services section
- Click on eKYC portal link.
- Click on ‘Link UAN Aadhaar’.
- An OTP will be sent to mobile number linked with UAN.
- Complete OTP verification
- Provide his/her Aadhaar Number.
- Another OTP will be sent
- Complete OTP verification
- if UAN details are matched with Aadhaar details, then UAN will be linked with Aadhaar.
How to Link Your AADHAAR And PAN To Your LIC Policies
- Keep your Aadhaar Card and PAN card ready for reference of numbers
- Keep all LIC ploicy details ready, specially the numbers, best is to prepare the list of policies.
- Enter the mobile phone number as registered with UIDAI.
- You will receive an OTP from LIC on the same Mobile number
- Submit the form
- You should now see a success message.
- Within few days you will receive SMS / email confirmation from LIC
- Click here to start the Aadhar / PAN update for your LIC policies
How to link Aadhaar with EPF account and what are its benefits ?
What is the password to open Aadhaar PDF?
Once you download PDF file of the E-Adhaar card online, question is what is password to open the Aadhaar card PDF file?
Its simple, just enter your area PIN code (postal pin code) as an example if your area pin code is 411040 (Pune) then your password to open the Aadhaar card is 411040.
To find your postal pin code -goto official website by clicking here
Note: Reference for writing this post is taken from UIDAI website, also links are pointing to Government official website only.