Hi friends .. here is my compilation of most useful gadgets for your Smartphone, which will be very much useful to you during your day to day life as well as they will just cost you below 50 Rs only.
Looks interesting ?
Okay, here is what I have for you in this blog-post
I am recommending here five Smartphone gadgets which you will be able to buy by spending less than 50 rupees each and get lot of utility for your mobile phone.
Remember if you go to buy them online then they will slightly cost you more, but mostly I was able to spot them below 50 Rs in nearby mobile stores. So you can have a look at their prices online and then purchase locally .. or …
Must have Smartphone Gadgets under 50 Rupees
- OTG Adapter is used to connect your mobile to any USB device directly
- Remember to have this capability your mobile must be OTG compatible, mostly all latest mobiles are compatible for OTG, however if you have age old mobile device say purchased in 2010 they probably it may not have OTG compatibility.
- List of things that you will be able to connect to your mobile may be as follows (Depending upon compatibility)
- DSLR Camera to Mobile
- USB Microphone to record high quality voice on mobile
- Wireless mouse and keyboard using USB sensor
- X-box controller
- USB Fan
- USB light
- Even you can charge another OTG compatible mobile from your smartphone or vice versa using this adapter + USB cable
- USB LAN adapter to connect mobile to LAN
- USB pen-drive to store images and videos directly hence enhancing storage capability of your smartphone
- OTG Adapter you can buy in local store for 20-40 Rupees (Best Buy Amazon)
Jackom Key (Remappable Button)
- This key typically fits into your 3.5 mm audio jack
- It looks like a broken audio jack pin
- To start using simply plug this Jackom key into earphone jack port of your smartphone
- Remappable button on top of this Jackom key can be configured to function in multiple ways
- Use of Jackom key on your mobile phone
- Start any application (can be pre-configured)
- Take pictures from the Phone camera
- Start Google-Now even when the phone is locked
- Sending an email or message
- Record a voice
- Record Video in stealth mode, i.e. the person in front of view will not be aware that you have started recording video from your smartphone, you can just configure your Jackom key to start video recording in the background even when the mobile screen is turned off 🙂 I think this is the most powerful use of this small key device. So you can secretly take video or picture and act like a spy 😛
- The key can be configured for one tap, two taps, three taps and Long press of button. Each function can be assigned to do different tasks
- Only disadvantage is you will not be able to connect your headphones via 3.5 mm jack while using this gadget, but who cares,.. you have an option of using a Bluetooth headphones for sure ..
- Jackom Key (Remappable Button) you can buy in local store for 20-40 Rupees (Best Buy Amazon)
- Used to split the audio output from 3.5 mm headphone jack of your mobile or laptop
- You will be able to simply connect two headphones using this Splitter thereby allowing two of you to listen to the same track simultaneously.
- Jack Splitter you can buy in local store for 20-40 Rupees (Best Buy Amazon)
- Its multipurpose and sticks directly on to the back side of your mobile surface
- While taking a call you can simply engage any finger inside the key hole, thereby allowing it to be secured from fall-off
- This is also pretty helpful during a video shoot, making it convenient to hold the mobile phone steady for longer duration.
- Alternate use is to use it as a stand for watching videos ! Just make the ring to support your phone at an angle.
- Ring Holder you can buy in local store for 30-40 Rupees (Best Buy Amazon)
- While many times when you travel or even at home, the charging sockets are kept well above the ground level to protect them from Children access. In such a case it becomes difficult to find something like a chair and then put on your mobile phone for charging.
- This simple Charging stand helps you to put your mobile phone in air during charging
- It simply plugs in between your charger and socket, providing a strong base where you can keep your mobile phone
- Charging Stand you can buy in local store for 50-70 Rupees(Best Buy Amazon)
I hope this collection would help you having fascinating experience with your smartphones in day to day life