Surely for an Indian going to Leh Ladakh or Eurpoe or Switzerland its important to wear thermal wear, we are so used to standard temperature of 25-30 degrees that temperatures at these places felt too cold by Indians and hence thermal inner wear becomes a must.
Coming to Girls and Ladies thermal wear, now a days you get many choices including sizes as well as colour and brands too. Most of thermal wear for ladies you can buy online on websites like Amazon and Flipkart.
Its recommended to layer up with these selection of thermals that includes toasty socks, stylish thermal leggings & cosy thermal tops to keep you warm during trip to Himalaya, Leh Ladakh, Bhutan.
What is Thermal Wear & why to buy ?
- Thermal Wear is a type of clothing that provides you inner layer cloths protecting you from severe winter / cold conditions. Specially for Indians who are used to live in average 25 degree temperatures, while travelling to cold part of countries or Europe / USA / UK tours it is desirable to buy thermal protection for proper insulation against the cold.
- Thermal Wear have snug fit [usually tight around the ankles and wrists] preventing cold air entering your body when you are participating in outdoor activities
- Thermal products are lightweight, providing you the freedom from wearing heavy clothes during winter. Thus maintaining your fashionable self in winter 🙂
- They absorb the perspiration preventing you from catching cold in the winter.
Shall I choose typical color of thermal wear ?
- Thermal wear goes with anything as it is normally worn inside your clothes. They are available for both men and women of every size.
What is material of thermal wear ?
- Thermal wear are usually made up of pure wool, cotton or acrylic materials
Thermal Wear for Women in India
My Recommendation clothes for leh ladakh based on my trip to Switzerland as well as Leh-Ladakh along-with my wife
You should by a set of
- Sleeveless Top (Thermal Slip for girls) + Trouser
- Thermal Full Sleeve for ladies + Trouser
- Thermal socks
- Woolen Hand Gloves
- Long coat (This will help you layring – removing as needed)
3 Quarters Sleeves Round Neck Short Women’s Thermal Top
Women’s Thermal Trouser
3 Quarters Sleeves Round Neck Long Women’s Thermal Top
Woolen Hand Gloves
Long Coat For Women
Full Sleeve V Neck Thermal Top
woolen Cap for Women